Communication, Management & Study Skills Training
What is Communication, Management & Study Skills Training?
Communication, Management & Study Skills Training is interactive and experiential group-oriented training with the aim of enabling you to gain insight into and practise with relevant theory and issues, in turn permitting you to become more competent (knowledge, skills & behaviour) in these fields.Whether your company wishes to train its managers in specific aspects of (project) management by means of an individual workshop, your university (of applied sciences) wishes to incorporate modules of study skills training into its programme or your organisation requires a complete and integrated series of communication training, New Life Coaching offers the full range of communication, management & study skills training. Both modular and integral in design, we tailor the the training to your specific training requirements.
Who is Communication, Management & Study Skills Training for?
- University (of Applied Sciences) students/programmes wishing to bolster their current study programme(s)
- Candidates for management positions/aspiring managers, lower-level managers
- Company departments that wish to improve specific skills, for example teamwork, communication, etc.
- Organisations requiring an integral and integrated training series in the fields of communication & management
1. Communication & Management Skills Training:
2. Study skills
- All training products are offered both in native English and fluent Dutch
- Modular design
- Individual workshops or integral training series
- Integrated content
- Tailored to your organisation’s specific training requirements
- Highly-experienced trainer
- Extensive international work experience and highly interculturally-sensitive: broad range of professional insight and personal competence in working with diverse cultures and in several countries, namely: Australia, England, Chile, France & the Netherlands – see also Expat/ Intercultural Coaching and Expat/Intercultural Training
- experiential activities
- discussions, feedback, reflection
- video clips, Powerpoint presentations, home activities
English, Dutch, French, Spanish
heard / readKnowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.